Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The end of 2009....

Well here we are at the end of 2009. Wow, what a year it has been. Engagements, weddings, graduations and parties. Tons of changes happening in our lives. Ally was engaged in November 2008 and got married on March 21, 2009. It was a whirlwind planning and all that it entails, but it got done and the wedding was beautiful, if I must say so myself. After taking a few weeks break from planning, etc., I had to get ready for another big event. Gordon's graduation from home school. Another big party, again well worth the effort to plan. Dylan turned 16 and the George Family 16th Birthday Curse continued. This time, I was sick. :( Poor Dylan. He didn't even get a party until October. But he gracefully understood and for that I am very grateful! Thanksgiving and Christmas came, and on Christmas Day Jess proposed to Desire. So, all in all, it has been a very good year! The Lord has blessed this family, and for that I am eternally grateful. I pray 2010 will bring great things, God is sovereign and for that I am very thankful.
Happy New Year to all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment